Monday 14 October 2013

Hello World

I've been meaning to get this blog started for a while...

Not a photo of Croome, but as this is the first post, I figured I'd start with something I've been doing recently, rather than going back to the start of the project - more about this later.

Last Tuesday I was at the new library in Birmingham with the National Trust Futures Group (more about that later too). It was an inspiring day, starting with a tour of the library, and the Reference Works photo exhibition in particular, with photos of people involved in all areas of the building work (amongst others). Nicky from GRAIN talked to us about photography and mentoring the Midlands. We also had a brief talk from the Arts Council in the Midlands, and from the National Trust's Foghorn Requiem project at Souter Lighthouse.

1 comment:

  1. Hire the best help with my homework. At Assignment Studio we offer high quality services at affordable rates.

    ReplyDelete